Army Wives - Forum Francophone
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

[Interview] Army Wives' Resident Tomboy Brigid Brannagh Dishes

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Tomcat2510
Admin
Tomcat2510

[Interview] Army Wives' Resident Tomboy Brigid Brannagh Dishes Empty
MessageSujet: [Interview] Army Wives' Resident Tomboy Brigid Brannagh Dishes   [Interview] Army Wives' Resident Tomboy Brigid Brannagh Dishes Losang10Sam 28 Juin - 13:22

Army Wives' Resident Tomboy Brigid Brannagh Dishes

Pamela Moran may have been a bit rough-around-the edges to start last season on Army Wives (Sundays at 10 pm/ET, Lifetime), but now that she's got a radio show and a solid group of gal pals — she's all about speaking her piece. We caught up with Brigid Brannagh, the actress behind Pamela, to see what she had to say about her outspoken character. — Gina DiNunno

TVGuide: Pamela's character seems to have lightened up a bit more this season. Why do you think that happened?
Brannagh: I think Pamela started out a little more cranky and dry but has softened as a byproduct of her friendship with the other women. Her radio show has given her a voice, as well. She went from being a very independent person to devoting herself to this life on the base — and I think she was just surviving it before. Now with her radio show, she has an identity again outside of the army as a social commentator. It's her outlet to express her opinions and it gives her a true sense that she's helping others.

TVGuide.com: She and Chase don't exactly have stellar communication skills. Any scoop on whether their relationship will be in sync soon?
Brannagh: I think Pamela is just now learning to communicate better with him and express herself now that she has the support of the other women. Things have improved some, but they still have that problem of going back-and-forth with Chase shutting down and Pamela reaching out. It's no question they're committed, but they're progressing inch-by-inch instead of in leaps-and-bounds.

TVGuide.com: What's it like playing a character who's constantly having to deal with these marital frustrations?
Brannagh: I like it because in real life, when you're in a marriage or relationship, you're always working at communicating better. Even if you're getting along great with your significant other, you always have these moments where you're like, "Are you kidding me? You can't hear me on this?" [Laughs] I actually hope it never goes away nor that they become the perfect couple. I think that’s how marriage is — it's not just happily ever after. You have to get through hurdles.

TVGuide.com: Pamela and Roxy seem to have really have hit it off. Are there any castmates you've formed a bond with in real life?
Brannagh: Brian McNamara [Claudia Joy's husband Michael Holden] and I are peas in a pod. I'm one of nine children from a blue collar, Irish family who never had my own bed, let alone socks. And he's from a family of six kids, so we're used to everything shared and no personal space. I remember talking about our first bikes — mine was a boy's and his was a girl's, [Laughs] so there's a lot of similarity in how we grew up and are now.

TVGuide.com: That must have been a very stylish bike! Speaking of style, can you relate to Pamela's tomboy ways or are you a bit more girly?
Brannagh: I have to say I was always the feminine one growing up, but I was never a girly-girl. I was always willing to throw in and would help my dad move furniture even though I was in heels. But it's hilarious because my wardrobe is merging with Pamela's. She's very real and down to earth, and it's actually having an affect on me. My husband's like "You never wear skirts anymore!" I guess I just figured out that Pamela is really, really comfortable. [Laughs]

TVGuide.com: So over all, what's it like playing an Army wife?
Brannagh: Being able to represent an Army wife is awesome. It's an honor. I got to spend a good deal of time with real army families and kids who grew up in the military, and its always fascinating how they perceive their experiences. I actually learned they're a lot more lighthearted than I ever expected them to be considering the life they have and the constant day-to-day of not knowing what will become of their loved ones. The women I met are great, and the type of people I'd totally hang out with. It's as though every good moment they experience is that much more important to them because they don't have as many as they'd like. I have such great respect for them.

Source : TVGuide
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://armywives.forumsactifs.com
corinne

[Interview] Army Wives' Resident Tomboy Brigid Brannagh Dishes Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Interview] Army Wives' Resident Tomboy Brigid Brannagh Dishes   [Interview] Army Wives' Resident Tomboy Brigid Brannagh Dishes Losang10Sam 28 Juin - 15:50

Thanks Tomcat
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[Interview] Army Wives' Resident Tomboy Brigid Brannagh Dishes
Page 1 sur 1